Blog Hopper Logo

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Paper Crafts Planet Challenge

I signed up on PCP two weeks ago and decided to comlete one of their challanges....how could I resist, it involved animanls.  So this is what I camp up with...
I used my cricut to cut out the puppy and house....still learning this cricut and shadowing....as  you can see...lol  I found the saying online, and I t hought how cute to send to a child receiving a new friend.  I used and edge distress to distress the edges on the wording block, and DCWV paper packet for the bone paper. The bellies and twill ribbon came from CTMH. The only thing I was concerned with was the puppy eye...it looks HUGE...lol but I had too.  I hope you enjoy looking!

2 comments:

pinky said...

Denise its just gorgeous, I love his big eye lol and that sentiment is lovely.
Pinky

Julie Ranae said...

Hey Denise...

Wanted to let you know that we just started a group for The Play Date Cafe over on Paper Craft Planet...hope you will come on by and join us!

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/theplaydatecafe

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels