I primed the outside with a dark color in error, but didnt want to waste so I used it. I only primed the outsides and a little in, as the paper would hide the sides and bottom. (once filled with paper) He measured the holes 1 1/2" apart and we added dowels cut into 2" pieces...he drilled holes all the way thru both sides to insure proper placement.
I ended up painting, painting it this cream color, as we bought paint from the discount bin...only paid $3 for a gallon, which will be good to coordinate the other items in my room...and another tower. We need more slats like I mentioned before, but each tower will hold 32 colors.
I put my blocks on the bottom for now, the cuddle bug has found its home....lol
And here is the rest of my colors, and this my friends is why I need another tower..lol
So many different colors...but I love having the choices and I still need more colors!