Blog Hopper Logo

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday Card for 2 Yr Boy

I was requested by a co-worker to make a birthday card for a friends 2 year old birthday.  I have made cards for her in the past and she continues to come back, guess she likes my cards...which makes me feel good.  I love to create and cards is one way I can do that on a weekly basis.  I hope you enjoy this card, I used Close to My Heart products, paper, ink, and stamps.  As well as Liquid glass on the number two.  I used my cuddlebug and the birthday embossing folder on 3/4 of the card front.  I stamped the design on the green part on front, for a fun pattern.  The ribbon, I had in my stash and have no idea where it came from...but I am thinking SEI.  Robert helped me with the qoute inside the card, I couldnt think of anything to write or find anything on the internet...I used to have a site I visited for qoutes, but couldnt find it again.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Awesome birthday card! Love the sanded embossed background.
Hugs and smiles

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels