Blog Hopper Logo

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Great Prize to be Won by Provo Craft

Ok I can hardly contain my excitement over the prospect of winning this great prize!!!!  I mean really who wouldn't want to win the Brand New Cricut Cake from Provo Craft.  Not only will it cut fondant for beautiful looking cakes, but it's PINK...can I get a woohoo on that!!!  Oh my the creative juices are just endless with the machine.  Not only can you create decorative cakes, but you can use the cartridges on paper and make beautiful cards and layouts.  But the main purpose of this machine is of course for cake decorating.  Now this has been a dream of mine since I was in my 20's, and I tried but couldn't do the designs very well...hands were not steady enough and the tools...  Well the Cricut Cake can take all those worries and throw them out the window!!  Please check out Cuttlebug Challange's blog for full details on how you can win one. 





1 comment:

Doodle Queen said...

Hi Denise:
I saw you left a comment or two so I thought I would check out your blog. I do LOVE your bio :-) You sound like an amazing person and very driven. We need more like you in the world :-)I am amazed about this Cricut machine for cake decorating ??? Wow!!! Pretty cool!\Hugs to you and Gaod Bless :-)
Karen

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels