Blog Hopper Logo

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Candy Won!!!!

I am very happy and pleased to inform you that I have been awarded some blog candy from Donkey Smiles...it was her 2 year Anniversary Blog Candy!!!  I was lucky number #297, and I do mean lucky.  The candy is awesome, I cant wait to create with what was all included. And of course I will post pics of the creations.  But for the meantime go check out her blog, not only does she have beautiful art, she is also funny....and she does have real Donkey's. They are adorable!  Here is what I received:

DCWV 8X8 Linen Closet Paper Stack
DCWV 8x8 Cafe Mediterranean Paper Stack
2 DCWV 4X6 Card Stock Mat stacks
Three Hanglar Stamps
Three Sugar Nellie Stamps
Three Whiff of Joy Stamps
Basic Grey Clear - Two Scoops/Heart Smudge Stamps
Pink Cat Studio - Friendship Stamps
1 Papirloftet Stempel stamp
2 Queen and Company - Pearls and Rhinestone's Embellishments
Bunches of Mulberry Roses - they look gorgeous
2 pkgs Colorbok Chipboard Buttons
2 pkgs Doodlebug Boutique trims Ribbons - Pink and Blue
2 Rolls of Ribbon pretty pink and gorgeous Butterflies
1 EK Success Edger Punch

Now if I can't create using this I don't know what to think..hehe  But the stamps I am getting I need to buy some copics...hehehe

Thanks Michelle for having an awesome give away!!!!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Denise, congrats on that amazing blog candy win, have fun creating some awesome projects with it!

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels