Blog Hopper Logo

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Day 2010

Well I had a great day, Rob had to work Sunday....but that was okay, he gave me his gift earlier and every day before. His luv is all I need and I have that everyday and he made me home made Chicken Alfredo, he's a chef.....but we both share in the cooking as I love to cook and bake. I am him Sophilla Cheesecake...let me know if you want the recipe! I made his v-day card and he thought that was great (this is our first one to share together). Now he wants me to make me one so I showed him all my stuff and he said he would me one on Wedensday, I will post a pic when he gives it to me. I have a pic of the dinner he prepared, and yes it was yummy....lol As you can see the table is a little worn, this happened in the fall when he decided to remove some paint from our lamps from the bedroom and decided to do this on my table a cloth was down but "OOOOPS" is what I was told when returning home from work one day...lol He can fix it and its not that expensive of a table anywhoo...plus I get to shop for a new one....which ladies is our pleasure to do....lol. So all in all it was a perfect day for me! I am one of the luckiest girls out there, he helps out so much with the house, laundry, cooking and walks with me. He treats me like I treat him, with respect, love, and spoliling...lol I thank God for bringing him to me!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Sounds like a great valentine's day for you both! Your card is really sweet, and the dinner he made looks super yummy! I'm looking forward to seeing the card he makes for you - what a sweet thing for him to do!

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels