Blog Hopper Logo

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wherever You Go

I love to create, and cards are a way for me to do that.  When I seen this stamp set from Stamin Up, I knew I had to have it, Asian Artistry.  I loved the simplicity of the stamp set and the phrase..."wherever you go, go with all your heart".  Isn't that lovely, I think we should use our heart in everything we do and wouldn't the world be a better place for it.  I love to LOVE,  I believe in love!  Love in your country, love in your family, love in your job, love in your hobbies and most important love in your faith. 

Ok, here are the challenges used with this card. (i love challenges, it helps this girl and they are fun, and some you can win free stuff)  The sketch was from Our Creative Corner weekly sketch, #occsc21.  And the colors used were from The Play Date Cafe.  I had to use brown/turquoise/red/orange. 




Recipe for Card
Paper - Close To My Heart - Ocean, Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate, Bamboo
Ink for Stamp - Close To My Heart - Barn Red
Button - Making Memories free pack - Red
Ribbon - Close To My Heart - Chocolate
Stamp Set - Stampin Up - Asian Artistry

6 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely Oriental image, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sarah Anderson said...

I love the way you've layered the colours; especially the splash of red on the orange. Thanks for playing in the cafe :)

Holly Young said...

oh this is such a pretty color combination! I love your simple layout too.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful asian design. Very clean and simple. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the PDCC this week!

Unknown said...

So pretty, Denise! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Ruby said...

Lovely! Your stamp works so well with your design/layout! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC this week!

My Daddy

My Daddy
This is my fave pic of my Dad...an MP in the Marines

Labels